Are you a high school or college student looking for a way to make a difference in the world, for some place to volunteer your time and talents?Are you a youth minister or teacher looking for a worthwhile service site for your group or class?
You’ve come to the right place!
Youth service options at St. Mary’s Home include:
- Assisting residents in wheelchairs to get to and from daily Mass.
- Helping to serve the noon meal to our Residents
- Adding new faces and extra one-on-one attention for Residents during parties, Bingo and field trips
- Providing music and entertainment–our Residents always enjoy performances by school groups!
- School class or youth group could sponsor an event—a bingo party or another special activity
If you or your youth group would like to get to know the wisdom and understanding of our elderly Residents, contact Helen Miner at (773) 935-9600.